JOY to the World! A CASE study-

I keep seeing this JOY banner on Pinterest and loved the softness of it. I knew I wanted to make one but wasn’t sure what I would use, until I remembered that I had the My Creations Memory Game. I wanted to create sets for each season to hang on my armoire door and knew this was perfect! I bought a wreath hanger for our front door, but we have a window on top so it wouldn’t work-I ended up hainging it on my armoire and it’s been hanging my dict tape until today.
The pictured image shows a much larger chipboard pieces, but I didn’t have anything that large that would work.
I used holiday paper from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Winter CTMH Catalog and a lot of cuts from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.
I would love to see your Memory Game uses- and if you have not made one, why not try this project and share what you come up with?!?!

Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection

Cashmere Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad (for the edges)

Baker’s Twine Harvest Assortment

Green Glitz™ Glitter Gel

Red Glitz™ Glitter Gel

Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon

Pewter Badge Buttons

Pear & Partridge Paper Packet