How do I CASE Magnolia?


I love, love LOVE Magnolia cards! They are always so full of flowers and intricate designs and my CASE studies are nowhere near as beautiful, but I think I came close. This Magnolia card I chose was from Camilla’s Magnolia blog. I went through her designs and fell in love with many, but I had a type in mind that I wanted to CASE, so I chose her Tilda with Daisys and Mushrooms.
Here is her card:
And then mine:
I made this card for a neighbor friend’s birthday. Barb was one of the first people in our town to come and help us with everything going on with Stryder. She told her church about us and they adopted us -it made for a wonderful Christmas. She has been a wonderful friend and neighbor and now she is moving to Idaho. I wanted to do something special for her.
I would love to see what you do with this card or any other Magnolia!

Sonoma Paper (retired)

Perfect Pair stamp set (retired)

Quick Cards—Butterfly

Cricut® Artiste Collection (flowers, tag, borders)

Cashmere Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad

Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad

Archival Black Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad

Bling Assortment