The only good thing about having Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
I can lick my own elbow!
Listen for the Zebras....




The Craft Pad






The Craft Pad



CTMH Site

Powered by Blogger.
© Stryders List, The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher ------ This is my personal Stamping/paper crafting blog, I am an Independent Close to my Heart Demonstrator, and I am responsible for its content. Close to my Heart Does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Close to my Heart Products I may use/offer here on my site. All Content including Text, Photos , Designs & videos are © By The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher. I love to share my love of stamping with you .If you use idea you seen here on my web site Please spread the love and post where you seen it on my blog. Thank you ! Happy Stampin :-) Angela
Saturday, March 10, 2012

"It hurts, it hurts all over..."

Pin It

Stryder is the strongest, happiest 4 year old I have ever met. He never complains and never throws a fit, about anything. He is an amazing little boy.

I have noticed lately that he is popping and cracking a lot. His little bones just don't stay where they are supposed to. I asked him the the other day if it hurts and he says no, but sometimes it just does.
Then today, I asked him to get his medicine and he came walking to me with a look of fret and then he gets mad and says "it just hurts." When I asked him, he said nothing and so I kept asking and he said nothing and then "It hurts, it hurts all over..."- Why does a 4-year old have to hurt so much? I'm not sure what to do. We have so many appointments and follow ups that we are supposed to do. One is a sleep study, which I used to not think was that important, but he is not sleeping at all lately and he is getting very forgetful. He had a previous study and that was where they determined he had several things wrong including epilepsy, upper resistance syndrome, and some slowing in his brain. I know there are things going wrong but I thought really, what more can they do and besides, all we ever do is find out more things that are wrong?!?!?

Speaking of tests, I just got the results from some previous ones and they show he has hypothyroidism! I just don't know anymore... It's overwhelming!

0 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Stamp of the Month