love YOU

I know it’s been a while since I posted. I have been creating, but not enough good stuff to post. I am working hard on getting my son the care he needs and trying to raise money for a service dog- if you want to read more on his story and our journey to raising $13,000 for a seizure scent/detection dog, you can read his story on his site: www.strydersstory.com -or specifically under the 4 Paws for Stryder- We have a few fundraisers that will happen in March, but I am also selling my cards to help with the costs. We will have to travel to Ohio for two weeks and there needs to be two adults so the cost will be huge and these cards I sell will go directly towards those costs.
All the cards I make for this cause will be 5.5″ X 5.5″ and include a decorated box. Cost will be $10 plus $2.50 shipping in the US.
Here is my first card- just in time for Love day :)
I found a card on Pinterest that I fell in love with – you can see her version here-
I made mine square and used all Close to my Heart products-
I used the Whoo’s Your Valentine stamp for the tiny hearts on the Cotton Candy color paper and then put liquid glass on top for some dimension. The roses in the corner use the January Stamp of the Month, which is still available for another week.
I made the box to match and then added a 3D rose on the top corner. I rolled the edges with my tweezers for a little dimension, inked the edges with cotton candy ink and used the Artiste cartridge.
To purchase:
[gallery columns="4"]

Popup Image Gallery Happy Valentine’s Day, January 2013 Stamp Of The Month

WHOOO’S YOUR VALENTINE?

12″ X 12″ Cotton Candy Cardstock

Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad

Bitty Sparkles

12″ X 12″ Pacifica Cardstock

12″ X 12″ White Daisy Cardstock

Cricut® Artiste Collection

Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection

Colonial White Ribbon (retired)