CASE’d Again….`

I just couldn’t help myself and did another CASE on The Hoosier Stamper. I have been keeping my eye open on Christmas cards and when she did this one, I knew I had to remake it with my CTMH products.
I did two different stamps for this card. The only difference is the way the stripes go and the bling on the bow and snowflake- My husband liked this one better:

My daughter liked this one better:
Snowflakes were cut at 2″ for the larger and 1 1/4″ for the one in the top left. The bottom row was cut at 1″
The red flower was cut at 2.5″ and all white flowers were at 2″ except one was cut at 2.25″
Copic markers were used- to match the cranberry I used R08/R05/R02, to match the Olive green I used YG99/YG95/YG93 – For the Cashmere Color, I used E44/E43/E40 (wheels and bars on the train.)
W1/W0 were used for the grey in the beard and smoke on the train.