The only good thing about having Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
I can lick my own elbow!
Listen for the Zebras....




The Craft Pad






The Craft Pad



CTMH Site

Powered by Blogger.
© Stryders List, The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher ------ This is my personal Stamping/paper crafting blog, I am an Independent Close to my Heart Demonstrator, and I am responsible for its content. Close to my Heart Does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Close to my Heart Products I may use/offer here on my site. All Content including Text, Photos , Designs & videos are © By The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher. I love to share my love of stamping with you .If you use idea you seen here on my web site Please spread the love and post where you seen it on my blog. Thank you ! Happy Stampin :-) Angela
Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CTMH Halloween Card

Pin It
Halloween is coming up soon-summer went to fast and seems like it was only here for a month, unlike the rest of the country ours came late. It's time to work on fall cards and projects and this is my first for the year!

For this card I used the WOTG Moonlight and the stamp set All Hallows Eve-
For the stamp on the front, I used the Art Philosophy cartridge. The rose was made with the Artiste cartridge, along with the medallion that is under the ribbon.
CTMH does not have any black ribbon so I colored the color-ready ribbon with black ink. Around the edge, I used some stickles. The ink colors were black and autumn terracotta. I cut out the crow and layered it on top of the stamped image to give it some dimension.

This card is 6X6 with the inside done - avail for sale for $10 - email if interested.





Workshops on the Go® Moonlight Kit Contents 
Moonlight Paper Packet 
My Acrylix® Moonlight Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
Colonial White Cardstock Sheets (2) 
Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment 
Haunted Assortment 
Instructional Guide 
Featured Colors: Black, Goldrush, Slate, Smokey Plum

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the candlestick! It sure pops the raven!

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Stamp of the Month