The only good thing about having Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
I can lick my own elbow!
Listen for the Zebras....




The Craft Pad






The Craft Pad



CTMH Site

Powered by Blogger.
© Stryders List, The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher ------ This is my personal Stamping/paper crafting blog, I am an Independent Close to my Heart Demonstrator, and I am responsible for its content. Close to my Heart Does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Close to my Heart Products I may use/offer here on my site. All Content including Text, Photos , Designs & videos are © By The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher. I love to share my love of stamping with you .If you use idea you seen here on my web site Please spread the love and post where you seen it on my blog. Thank you ! Happy Stampin :-) Angela
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Surgery and more...

Pin It


It's been too long since I have posted, but I had knee surgery last Tuesday and was told I will be off limits for 6 months-but don't count on it. I plan on celebrating world Scrapbook weekend this Friday and Saturday and even doing a class- for those interested in joining email me at angela@stryderslist.com for more information.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a couple of "drawings" I did in honor of EDS:




This octopus is the way I think of EDS. Like octopus', EDS is very squishy and bendable and comes with many other problems that I put onto the arms


These images are available to purchase on shirts, mugs and many other items in my Cafe Press Store. I do not make a lot on proceeds, more to just get the word out on the disorder. 

I love his pic of Stryder, it shows his long eyelashes-
His chest is tarting to sink in, too. This picture doesn't show it too well, but you can still see. It feels like his body just can't hold itself together.

Please stay tuned, I have more drawings I will be doing for some digital stamps and also some other things up my sleeve, as soon as my knee allows me to sit at my computer for any length of time. 

0 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Stamp of the Month