The only good thing about having Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
I can lick my own elbow!
Listen for the Zebras....




The Craft Pad






The Craft Pad



CTMH Site

Powered by Blogger.
© Stryders List, The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher ------ This is my personal Stamping/paper crafting blog, I am an Independent Close to my Heart Demonstrator, and I am responsible for its content. Close to my Heart Does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Close to my Heart Products I may use/offer here on my site. All Content including Text, Photos , Designs & videos are © By The Craft Pad and Angela Doescher. I love to share my love of stamping with you .If you use idea you seen here on my web site Please spread the love and post where you seen it on my blog. Thank you ! Happy Stampin :-) Angela
Saturday, November 26, 2011

Inspiration Challenge 312 ~ Glenna Jean

Pin It
This is for Inspiration Challenge 312 ~ Glenna Jean
 Made with CTMH AP cart for flowers, love that cart. The Ribbon is not CTMH as I don't have any ribbon that is, and I just realized it LOL. The tag can be pulled out.

This card will be sold for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

0 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Stamp of the Month